The NEW turkey hunters

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: The NEW turkey hunters

Post by timbrhuntr »

Bigspurs68 wrote:Well, since I was brought into this because of a video of my girl shooting one from a blind, I guess I'll chime in.

Quite a few judgemental jack wagons popping up on this thread. If any of y'all ever hunted with me and my kids, you'd go home feeling like 2 little girls and their old man walked you to death. I could give 2 craps less how someone else hunts but don't judge me or my kids based on a couple videos. You have words with me or my kids, I'll send you my address....
Sorry for being a jackwagon whatever that is and bringing u into this . I wasn't judging u and figured there was more to your hunts than just the one u posted. I think it is awesome that u have your kids out hunting however u choose to do it. As far the address yes please I bet it would be awesome following u and your kids around the woods and I would no doubt learn a thing or too.
mrclif

Post by mrclif »

After reading these replies I'd swore I'd logged into the other forum. The tales I've read from the first "real" turkey hunters considered Mimicking a hen and calling up a love sick gobbler in the spring cheating. Times change and so does methods.
Stinky J Picklestein
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Stinky J Picklestein »

LOL! This piece is titled "You're all NEW hunters"...

Bigspurs68

Post by Bigspurs68 »

Stinky J Picklestein wrote:LOL! This piece is titled "You're all NEW hunters"...

Lol! Correct!
Momma said "kill that turkey"
Bigspurs68

Post by Bigspurs68 »

timbrhuntr wrote:
Bigspurs68 wrote:Well, since I was brought into this because of a video of my girl shooting one from a blind, I guess I'll chime in.

Quite a few judgemental jack wagons popping up on this thread. If any of y'all ever hunted with me and my kids, you'd go home feeling like 2 little girls and their old man walked you to death. I could give 2 craps less how someone else hunts but don't judge me or my kids based on a couple videos. You have words with me or my kids, I'll send you my address....
Sorry for being a jackwagon whatever that is and bringing u into this . I wasn't judging u and figured there was more to your hunts than just the one u posted. I think it is awesome that u have your kids out hunting however u choose to do it. As far the address yes please I bet it would be awesome following u and your kids around the woods and I would no doubt learn a thing or too.

You are welcome to come chase birds with us. If you are serious, just let me know and we will make it happen next spring. I'll message you my address and number.
Momma said "kill that turkey"
Flounder

Post by Flounder »

I use a blind,decoys and a pickup.
In the spot I want to hunt later on. :evil2:
GobbleNut

Post by GobbleNut »

Flounder wrote:I use a blind,decoys and a pickup.
In the spot I want to hunt later on. :evil2:
You sneaky B*stard! ....Now why didn't I think of that?! :lol:
Dammit,...now I've got to go out and buy me some blinds and decoys,...and a few old, cheap pickup trucks! :toothy7:

Return to “Gobbler Talk”