NWTF Forum

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
rellekk

NWTF Forum

Post by rellekk »

What happened to NWTF forum? I had not been on NWTF forum for quite a while, maybe a year or two. Itried to go on forum a few nights ago and it appears the forum does not exist. Has the NWTF forum been discontinued?
If so, did most or majority of folks come to this site?
vaturkey
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: NWTF Forum

Post by vaturkey »

rellekk wrote:What happened to NWTF forum? I had not been on NWTF forum for quite a while, maybe a year or two. Itried to go on forum a few nights ago and it appears the forum does not exist. Has the NWTF forum been discontinued?
If so, did most or majority of folks come to this site?
A lot of the folks on this site were booted off the NWTF site while it still exsisted !
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

when the new NWTF sight was being unveiled, someone from the forum went to see how the new sight forum looked and found it wasn't even there. the powers that be, well they didn't care about it nor wanted to tell anyone about it. we almost got the boot without even being able to say good by. there is a sight called nwtffriends.boards.net that you can go and say hello to others from the forum.

but theres a lot of us on here too.
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
hootn

Post by hootn »

Yep that was me that found out. I think we had 2 days warning that it was ending. Right in the middle of the travel call adventure last year. If I hadn't ask the person who was pushing the new web site on facebook, we wouldn't have known until it was gone.

Scott
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

hootn wrote:Yep that was me that found out. I think we had 2 days warning that it was ending. Right in the middle of the travel call adventure last year. If I hadn't ask the person who was pushing the new web site on facebook, we wouldn't have known until it was gone.

Scott
thats pretty upsetting.. them jokers are only interested in numbers.. the forum could still be going on.
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

Thanks for joining our forum.. :thumbup:
I support the NWTF. We have folks that like the NWTF on here and we have folks that don't care for the organization.
The big difference about this forum is our members can have their opinions and we respect them.

We do however try to keep things civil. :thumbup:

I believe the NWTF forum was removed because they do not want negative subjects battled out on their website.
HunterGKS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by HunterGKS »

Gobbler wrote:Thanks for joining our forum.. :thumbup:
I support the NWTF. We have folks that like the NWTF on here and we have folks that don't care for the organization.
The big difference about this forum is our members can have their opinions and we respect them.

We do however try to keep things civil. :thumbup:

I believe the NWTF forum was removed because they do not want negative subjects battled out on their website.
Doug, The reason we were given was that it cost too much to maintain which I call BS on. I worked in DP for 20+ years. The forum was a life cycle forum & the maintenance cost wouldn't be that much. The only maintenance would be to clean-up the data bases maybe once a year. As far as support from the mods, the last couple of years it was non-existent. They let nonsense go on that never should have happened.

I was a big supporter of the NWTF for years but the longer I was a member, the more I saw that they didn't really seem to care a lot about the Joe the Plumbers of the world. I truly believe that all they are concerned with is $$s, especially the super fund. I know a lot of people that will no longer support the organization including myself.

BTW, Thx for getting my heart pumping this morning!! :LMAO:
George

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR BODY STILL. YOUR HEART JUST HASN'T CAUGHT ON.

.17 = NITRO OF THE RIMFIRE WORLD USAF 1969-1973

Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

:lol: :lol:
killerstump
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

NWTF Forum

Post by killerstump »

N: not
W: worth
T: 2
F: cough cough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rellekk

Post by rellekk »

Ok. Thanks for explaining and filling me in regarding what happened. I was curious. It's too bad. So I will come to this site from time to time. It's nice to find another common ground forum. Thanks again.

Return to “Gobbler Talk”