Friends of the NRA Banquet

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
HunterGKS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Friends of the NRA Banquet

Post by HunterGKS »

The Norwich Friends of the NRA Banquet coincides with the opening of the New York spring turkey season so, for the last few years, I have been attending the banquet with Ron, family & friends. This past spring, 1 of the organizers was talking with Ron, who is also part of the organizing team, opined that he wished he had hired a photographer. Ron told him he knew someone that might be available. He gave me a call & I said that I’d be happy to do the honors. The banquet has been held at the Norwich Northeast Classic Car Museum for the past 3 years, I think. It is an excellent venue to say nothing of all the classics. The 1st year I went there, I went nuts taking pics of the old cars, some of which I had never heard of let alone seen.

The banquet is always a fun time & the food is great, not the usual rubber chicken stuff you normally get at these affairs. The following are just a small part of the pics I took. I hope all y’all enjoy viewing them as much as I did taking them.

George

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR BODY STILL. YOUR HEART JUST HASN'T CAUGHT ON.

.17 = NITRO OF THE RIMFIRE WORLD USAF 1969-1973

GOLD HUNTER
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Friends of the NRA Banquet

Post by GOLD HUNTER »

:thumbup: looks like some good stuff and a great time
LET'S GO TROUT FISHING
gaswamp

Re: Friends of the NRA Banquet

Post by gaswamp »

really enjoyed the pics. I used to be involved with the Friends banquets years ago. They do a good job bringing money to the youth shooting sports.

Return to “Gobbler Talk”