Ohio wins...hands down!

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
HunterGKS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Ohio wins...hands down!

Post by HunterGKS »

Gobbler wrote:Sorry Mike... I think New York Plates in Florida spells complete Disaster. They are idiots with a large dose of arrogance. :LMAO:
Followed very closely, literally, by New Jersy.
George

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR BODY STILL. YOUR HEART JUST HASN'T CAUGHT ON.

.17 = NITRO OF THE RIMFIRE WORLD USAF 1969-1973

Curtis Loew

Post by Curtis Loew »

HunterGKS wrote:HEY MIKE!! When was the last time you drove through or around Atlanta? Trust me, those maniacs aren't from Ohio.
My son was station close to Savanna driving thru Atlanta was crazy, but nothing beat driving around Savanna. Once you got over to Tybee Island not to bad. Of course by the time we headed back to base the wife would be driving and I could care less by then...... :clown:
HunterGKS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by HunterGKS »

Curtis Loew wrote:
HunterGKS wrote:HEY MIKE!! When was the last time you drove through or around Atlanta? Trust me, those maniacs aren't from Ohio.
My son was station close to Savanna driving thru Atlanta was crazy, but nothing beat driving around Savanna. Once you got over to Tybee Island not to bad. Of course by the time we headed back to base the wife would be driving and I could care less by then...... :clown:

When I lived in FL & had a camp in WV, I took I95 right through Savannah. Usually hit town around noon & it wasn't too bad.
George

MKW
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by MKW »

Atlanta isn't too bad if you like to go FAST! LOL
Ultimate Predator
HunterGKS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by HunterGKS »

MKW wrote:Atlanta isn't too bad if you like to go FAST! LOL
Make that really, REALLY fast. I've had to go 80 just to keep from getting run over. And that doesn't even take into consideration the lane changing. :o :shock:
George

timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

It only takes about a 1/4" of snow to slow them Atlanta dirvers right dowm ! :LMAO:
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

timbrhuntr wrote:It only takes about a 1/4" of snow to slow them Atlanta dirvers right dowm ! :LMAO:
:thumbup:
Jamey

Post by Jamey »

timbrhuntr wrote:It only takes about a 1/4" of snow to slow them Atlanta dirvers right dowm ! :LMAO:

Tim, My sister lived for a while is St. Petersburg FL and had a bumper sticker on her car that read: "When I retire I'm going to move to Canada and drive S L O W".
:old_glory: :wave: :canada:
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

Jamey wrote:

Tim, My sister lived for a while is St. Petersburg FL and had a bumper sticker on her car that read: "When I retire I'm going to move to Canada and drive S L O W".
:old_glory: :wave: :canada:
I hear that and she will probably do it at 60 MPH in a 70 zone in the left lane like most Florida drivers do. :geek:
uvagobbler

Post by uvagobbler »

When I got hired at my present job, I had to go McDonough Ga. It's about 20 miles south of Atlanta. I agree 100% with MKW. You better have the hammer down. When I got on 285 east it was a madhouse. I spent 8 weeks training down there and dreaded fighting the traffic. Went to bass pro on my way back to Roanoke. Never looked back.

Return to “Gobbler Talk”