Drill and tap Benelli 28gauge

Talk about 20 28 gauge & .410 bore shotguns here.
Arkansas Dave

Re: Drill and tap Benelli 28gauge

Post by Arkansas Dave »

Guys,

I have a top for an Ethos 28 that’s been drilled and tapped by Rob Roberts that I would sell if one of y’all are interested. It has a mount for a Vortex on it. FYI, the top fits the Ethos 20 or 28 gauge. The job is clean and mount is rock solid. I wouldn’t hesitate to hunt it at all. I had it done for my dad to pheasant hunt with but he didn’t like it. It was slow for him to focus on the dot and a moving target so we swapped it out for a new factory top. Feel free to text me at 501-539-4921.
jryser

Post by jryser »

Sorry I didn’t connect with u - I actually dumped all social media for a bit but creeping back to turkey forums. My smith and I got a smoking mount done not unlike what you have there! So cool!!!
Tkrysl

Post by Tkrysl »

Found your old thread. I just ordered an ethos Super Sport and am wondering if this speed Bead will work on mine also? I just emailed Burris to find out. I can't even find the Ultralight mount on their website...

Thanks for you pics!
jryser

Post by jryser »

I like the drilled and tapped top myself, but make sure you get a speed bead that will fit the 28!
yelpy

Post by yelpy »

A little GEII silicon under the speed beed mount and it isnt moving.

Return to “Small Bore”