90/93

Talk about 20 28 gauge & .410 bore shotguns here.
jryser

Re: 90/93

Post by jryser »

turkeyinstrut wrote: June 14th, 2018, 12:39 pm
Reloader wrote: June 14th, 2018, 12:03 pm
turkeyinstrut wrote: June 13th, 2018, 9:00 pm I loaded up 10 of the 90/93's this spring to pattern but never got around to shooting them, I shoot a M2 and when I cut the cushion off the 93 wad I cut it right down flush with the top of the gas seal. My OAL ended up being 2.420 to 2.435 which should cycle fine in the Benelli, what I am wondering is by cutting all the cushion off is it going to jack the pressure beyond SAFE?
Yes, far greater. Take them apart and load them exactly how Tommy instructs. 2.67" total length(Crimped) will run in Benellis.
Thanks Reloader,

I will tear them down and salvage the shot. I may try loading a few by cutting the wad where Tommy instructed to do so and see if I can get them short enough to cycle. I am currently shooting Hal's Lil Zip load and am very pleased with it, but would like to try the 90/93 as I have heard nothing but good things about it. This is a sickness and I not sure that I will ever find a load that is "good enough" but it sure is fun trying. :D

One more question for you Reloader, does adding cushion under the shot also reduce pressures.
Lol it IS a sickness! Just what I need - another addiction!

Return to “Small Bore”