Search found 2900 matches
- February 18th, 2018, 10:42 pm
- Forum: Gobbler Talk
- Topic: Gobbler Nation group photo
- Replies: 35
- Views: 2503
I recognize a few but where’s Ricky Burke’s at. I should have just came just for a pic. I could care less bout the rest. I went last year and had my fill. But sure did enjoy meeting a few last year. I'm in the top row second from the left with my hand on Harts shoulder. To my right is Doug " JAKEMA...
- January 24th, 2018, 7:42 pm
- Forum: Varmint & Small Game
- Topic: VaTurkey squirrel killer
- Replies: 13
- Views: 900
:lol: Thanks. One of my two favorite places. I want a home in Bumpass VA and one Fuget Kentucky. I'm thinking about naming my next dog Fuget. In case your wondering Ronnie, if you move to Bumpass Va there are no turkeys whatsoever there. And I've been to Fuget Kentucky & they are extinct there also...
- November 17th, 2017, 8:54 am
- Forum: Small Bore
- Topic: Hal’s 2 1/8oz 20ga load
- Replies: 81
- Views: 6707
- November 6th, 2017, 9:00 pm
- Forum: General Gun Talk
- Topic: Need opinions on rifle scope
- Replies: 44
- Views: 2004
LEUPOLD !!~ Stay away from the VX1 models. The VX2 & VX3 models have Multi Coat Lens. Where the Leupold Scopes really shine is Crunch Time. First & Last hr of daylight. It will be the last scope you will ever need. 4X12 With AO would be my choice !