Search found 1954 matches
I am in the process of setting up a 870 21”. Started with the rsflo and my pattern was 171/163 10/20 in a 1 5/8 tss eights. Even pattern but looking for something better. I bought a .565 Carlos a to try. See how it goes.
- April 5th, 2018, 4:15 pm
- Forum: Small Bore
- Topic: Is the 20 ga 3” round obsolete for turkey hunting?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 1575
Obsolete, probably not. Definitely not necessary.
- March 19th, 2018, 6:14 pm
- Forum: Handloading, Ammo & Patterns
- Topic: which way to go?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 198
patterned my 870 20ga 21"bbl RSF .572 1&5/8 tss #8 yesterday. numbers were even but only about 73% of the payload in the 20". Really like to end up with 85% evenly distributed in the 20". Whats yalls thoughts? go tighter or open it up?
- February 4th, 2018, 8:45 pm
- Forum: Gobbler Talk
- Topic: Slate call giveaway! Chris Brumfiel Turkey Calls!
- Replies: 68
- Views: 1575
May be just what we need without knowing it. i Have been looking for a good way to sear a steak without stinking up the joint. My grill does not get hot enough. I've always been a grill guy with cast grates. Than I read something that made so much sense. So much of a steaks flavor comes from carmel...
- December 25th, 2017, 10:26 pm
- Forum: Calling & Competition Calling
- Topic: Gobbler, jake diaphragms
- Replies: 15
- Views: 1004